Solubilis Consulting services in Coimbatore involve in HR Consulting services, end-to-end
legal /labour code compliances, develop employee benefit package, compliance on PF, ESI, and PT, LWF, gratuity and bonus, acting as bridge between the management and employees. HR consulting is a line of work where consultants provide many categories of HR-related services to the business, Payroll Processing, Statutory Compliance Auditing, Business Registration Compliance, Accounting and On-site Employee Healthcare Solution in Coimbatore.
We are providing Human Resource consulting services in Coimbatore as we are able to bring an outsiders unbiased view on our services. Solubilis provides a cost effective and value-added outsourcing services to our clients since our services are customized with a view to reduce cost, boost productivity and quality.
Role of Human Resource Management
• Hiring Human Resources.
• Conducting interviews.
• Salary negotiation.
• Drafting appointment letters to the employees.
• Build Team Healthiness.
• Conducting Employment Training.
• Maintain Employees Records.
If there is any discrepancy brought to the address of HR consultancies frequently, then it is assessed, examined, suggested and implemented. We offer Human resource consulting services in Coimbatore as we can execute new policies and procedures in the most acceptable way. Solubilis offers Human resource consulting services in Coimbatore as we extend expert guidance to get the most out of the efficiency of our HR operations. Solubilis Consulting services in Coimbatore is involved in many services like conducting interviews, salary negotiation, drafting appointment letters to the employees to the companies. We aim at reducing the time and cost related to hiring workforce. Human Resource consulting services in Coimbatore are enthusiastic in preparing the job descriptions, legal appointment of apprentice, designing employee grading system. We adhere to different legal requirements involved.
Statutory compliance in HR refers to the legal framework within which organizations must operate while dealing with their employees. Every organization needs to follow mandatorily the labor codes of the central government and the state labor rules and regulations thereon.
We deal with the HR consulting and compliance procedures as stated below:
• End to end legal and Labour code compliance solutions
• Registration, licensing, filing of applications, annual returns, renewals under various Acts and Rules (Shops / Retail Outlets, Factories, Hospitals & Labs)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records
• Closure of pending statutory issues
• Compliance on PF, ESI, PT, LWF, Payment of Bonus & Gratuity
• Reply to government notices and representation
• Contract Labour and Compliance Management Services including drafting, vetting of contracts and compliance under the acts and rules.
Statutory compliance is something that is beneficial to everyone - Employees, Employers, and the whole Company. Therefore, regardless of its size, every organization needs to follow the central and state labour codes. And if any organization fails to adhere, stringent legal action can be initiated by the appropriate authorities. Besides, failure of implementation of labour codes in an organisation will lead to:
• Work stoppage.
• Loss of the company’s integrity, reputation, and goodwill.
• Cancellation and suspension of operational licenses.
• Loss of faith in the company’s stakeholders and investors.
• Imposition of fines.
• Loss of customer loyalty.
• Civil and criminal liabilities.
• Negative impact on the company’s productivity.
• Penal liabilities against the Directors or officers of the company.
• Withdrawal of fiscal benefits.
• A shutdown of the company, if the case goes on an extreme level.
To begin HR consulting services, supporting documents are needed. GST registration is needed for any HR consultancy business. Buying a domain name is crucial if anyone wishes to start HR consulting services online. This creates the credibility and accountability of the business.
• Maintenance of Statutory Records of the people employed, compensation and all other records under the various labour laws /codes.
• Filing of periodical Returns under the various applicable laws.
• Reply to Notices.
• Formulation of Human Resources Policies & Procedures based on the industry domain and categories of people employed.
Certification of Standing Orders
• To regulate the conditions of recruitment, discharge, disciplinary action, holidays, classification of workers, mechanism of wage rates, attendance issues, etc.,
• Right to employ Company Apprentices, Contract & Casual workmen etc.,
• Conducting personal Interviews and evaluation, Salary negotiation & signifying selection of right candidates for job based on job description.
• Drafting Appointment Letters with all current applicable legal terms including trainees, probationers, contract labours and apprentices.
• Consulting and implementation of on boarding process.
• Recruitment Process Outsourcing & Placement Support.
Solubilis Corporate Services is involved in maintenance of statutory registers and records which is part of HR consulting services in Coimbatore. Also we take part in closure of pending statutory issues, replying to government notices, filing periodical returns under applicable laws.
Also Solubilis Corporate Services in India concentrates in offering services like assessing employee’s training needs, managing employee disciplinary issues, employee performance management.
Human resource management system is the process of recruitment process outsourcing and placement support. HRM Is often referred simply as HR. HR management is responsible for conducting personal interviews, salary negotiation, drafting appointment letters with applicable legal terms. We offer post-recruitment process like drafting employee agreement, preparation of job descriptions, structuring waging & salaries and deciding employee grading system.
A company is as good as its employees that makes the HRM a crucial part in improving the health of the business. Also HRM assists the organization to stay competitive as they monitor the job market. Companies must adopt new technologies and must plan effective strategy. New changes in business world should be properly managed by the Human resource consulting. HR strategic includes assessment, planning and executing their needs involving many factors.
We also offer Payroll processing like, process monthly payroll, and prepare bank advice statement for crediting salary, process final statement of the resigned employees. Payroll is the process of continuously monitoring wages of employees according to law.
The performance of the employees is efficiently managed by Human Resource management. Only when performance is managed efficiently, appraisals, promotions and transfers can be evaluated.
We believe that best ways to enhance productivity is to create strong workplace culture. Thus we are pioneer in providing the above mentioned HR consultancy services with our professionals.
Employee Induction, Compensation & Benefits Management
• Post Recruitment Process – Drafting specific Employment Agreements with all terms and conditions, Recruitment & Induction process and all other Employee Documentations, Fixed period of service agreements, Service Bonds etc.,
• Legal Appointment of Apprentices & Contract Staff.
• Employee Minimum Wages procedures.
• Preparation of Job Descriptions.
• New Structuring or Re-structuring of Wages & Salaries.
• Designing Employee Grading System.
Our benefits specialists will handle all aspects of employee benefits for the client company. This includes manpower planning & job analysis, job description, employee grading, designing induction program during new hire on boarding, and managing benefit enrolment during the annual open enrolment period.
Key Areas of Other HR Guidance Services offered are:
• Employee Pre & Post Medical Check-up.
• Assessment of Employee’s Training Needs.
• Guidance on Vendors appointment & Contract Staff Regulation process.
• Managing Employee Disciplinary Issues.
• Employee Compensation & Benefits Administration .
• Handling Notices & Replying to concerned authority.
• Representation of Labour cases .
• Employee Performance Management (Appraisal / Evaluation).
• Employee Retention & Exit Processes.
• Employee Full & Final Settlement of Service Accounts.
• General & Life Insurance including Gratuity Insurance Scheme.
Employee Performance Management (PMS)
Performance management is defined as the process of continuous communication and feedback on the work performance between a Manager and Employee towards the achievement of organizational objectives.
The performance management system (PMS) is the systematic approach to measuring the performance of employees. Performance appraisals influence salaries, promotions and transfers. The employee's overall performance ratings and salary level relative to position responsibilities must be evaluated to determine whether a salary increase is warranted. One of the best ways to boost productivity is creating a strong workplace culture.
We will perform regular evaluations, and enact training programs that allow employees to become proficient in skills that are of value to our clients. We provide necessary guidelines and valuable inputs to frame increment policies for different categories of employees.
Instant Online Meeting