Documents required For Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore
The below mentioned are the documents necessary for Spice board registration in Coimbatore.
- Application Form 1
- Self-attested copy of IE code certificate
- Confidential bank certificate
- Self-certified copy of GST registration certificate
- Self-attested copy of partnership deed or MOA or AOA
- Self-attested PAN card
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested certificate issued by directorate of industries
- Registration fees in crossed Demand draft – in favour of spice board.
- Self-certified partnership deed. If you're an exporter of manufactured spice products, include a self-attested certificate from the Directorate of Industries.
Benefits Of Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore
Advantages of Spice Board Registration in Coimbatore:
- Develops spices in the North-east region
- Offers quality improvement services.
- Engages in domestic marketing research, development, and regulation
- Actively promotes trade
- Conducts product development and research