- Aadhar Card (For all Directors)
- Director's PAN Card
- Photo copies
- Rental / Sales deed
- No Objection Certificate
Nidhi company registration there is no separate legal entity; it is a non-banking financing sector comes under the section (406) of the company act 2013. There is a Limited capital requirement for the company registration. It can be owned and managed by the Nidhi members. Main objective of the company is to developing the habit of thrift ad savings.Solubilis provide Nidhi company registration in all over India. We have a decade of experience and specialist in this field to provide guidance and information. We make your registration process as simple and easy. We work to satisfy our client’s expectation and try to solve their queries. We completed our work on time and we follow the punctuality in work
A Nidhi Company is a Company which carries on the business of accepting deposits and lending the same on demand. Nidhi Company is similar to NBFC but the only basic difference between the two is that Nidhi Companies accept deposits only from its members.
Solubilis is the best service provider; we take 5-7 days to register the private limited company.
No, all the financial transactions have to be made only between the shareholders of the company.
Following provisions are applicable to Nidhi Companies.
1. As they are incorporated into the nature of Public Company so rules and regulations of Companies Act, 2013 are applicable.
2. RBI provisions related to Interest rate payable on deposit are applicable to Nidhi Companies. But the core provisions of RBI are not applicable to Nidhi Companies as RBI has exempted the Nidhi Companies from the same.
3. Nidhi Rules, 2014.
Once the Nidhi Company is incorporated it must fulfil the following requirements:
1. It must have at least 200 members/shareholders.
2. Minimum Net Owned Fund should be Rs. 10 Lakhs.
3. Unencumbered term deposit must be at least 10% of the term deposit.
4. The ratio of Net Owned Fund to term deposit should not be less than 1:20.
The Nidhi Company uses the funds in lending to shareholders as per Nidhi Rules. It lends such money in the form of small loan for business and finance.
A minor shall not be admitted as a member in a Nidhi company, But deposits may be accepted in the name of minor, if they are made by natural or legal guardian who is a member of the respective Nidhi.
Nidhi can provide loans to its members only after the members have given/ provided some securities like gold, silver jewellery or any type of financial securities against the loan.
Nidhi shall not issue preference shares.
Instant Online Meeting