Necessary Documents for Udyam Registration
The Udyam registration needs following documents for MSME,
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Partnership deed - if the company is a partnership
- Registration certificate of the company is required.
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Enterprise location and the registration copy of the property is required.
- NOC from Pollution control committee
- Purchase bill copies of the raw materials
Benefits of Udyam Registration In Bangalore
- Exemption from direct tax laws
- Have the eligibility from CLCSS (Credit Link Capital Subsidy Scheme)
- Can have concession over the electricity bill
- In international trade, there is a special fair consideration.
- They can get a collateral free loan from the banks.
- Protection against delayed payments and material/services supplied
- Can get subsidies in patent registration and barcode registration
- Industrial Promotion Subsidy (IPS) Subsidy Eligibility