ISO 14001 Certification:
The fast growing era of Industrialization has created environment risk in different aspect. Considering Global Warming Risk, all the countries have to fulfill its environmental commitment. Considering Environmental Crisis, ISO has issued ISO 14001:2004 Standards to deal with environmental issues globally.
ISO 22000 Certification:
Food Safety means adequate controls on the presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumptions. Food safety is not single stage controls, but is combining efforts of all the parties participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through the manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipments, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service providers. Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers and veterinary drugs. Successful Implementation of FSMS helps the organization to prevent problems like presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
The CE mark is a Product Certification and it signals that the product meets the requirements of relevant European directives. It is mandatory for a wide product range sold within or exported to the European Country or market. With the objective to facilitate free trade & to ensure the safety of specified products, European countries have developed a series of standards or directives. Compliance of these standard or directive is mandatory. It is a legal obligation on the part of the manufacturer or his agent to ensure compliance with the specified requirements.So please mind that If you wish to sell your products within the European Union member states and the European Economic Area, such product must comply with the directive (s). This also applies if you are a manufacturer who wants to export products into the European member countries.
:Accreditation verifies the certification body/registrar’s competence. To fulfil the accreditation criteria, an accrediting authority assesses the certification body/registrar. This is to verify that the certification body/registrar complies with existing requirements. This is the authorities’ way of auditing the auditors (certification bodies/registrars like TNV). TNV is accredited for QMS, EMS, OHSAS & FSMS
- JAS-ANZ is the government-appointed accreditation body for Australia and New Zealand responsible for providing accreditation of conformity assessment bodies (CABs) in the fields of certification and inspection. Accreditation by JAS-ANZ demonstrates the competence and independence of these CABs.
- JAS-ANZ is a signatory to a number of bilateral, regional and international agreements. These agreements provide international recognition and acceptance of JAS-ANZ accredited certificates and inspection reports.
- Accreditation is an endorsement of a conformity assessment body’s (CAB’s) competence, credibility, independence and integrity in carrying out its conformity assessment activities.
- In everyday language the terms accreditation and certification are often used interchangeably. In the conformity assessment industry however, these terms have very different and specific meanings.
- ISO’s formal definition of accreditation is “third party attestation related to a conformity assessment body conveying formal demonstration of its competence to carry out specific conformity assessment tasks.”
- JAS-ANZ is an active member of the key accreditation organizations, including the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), the Multilateral Cooperative Accreditation Arrangement (MCAA), the Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC), and the Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC).
- A focus of these organizations are agreements, often referred to as Multilateral Recognition Agreements (MLAs) or multilateral Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRAs), that signatories will recognize one another’s accredited certificates and inspection reports. The benefit of this recognition is that it reduces the potential for re-certification or re-inspection when products and services move from one country to another.